Need the perfect gift? Give the gift of great skin health with a Bemedispa Giftcard.
Purchase here >>
ThermiVa is the newest treatment offered at Be Medispa, and the first in the region!
Childbirth and the natural aging process cause changes which may affect feminine wellness. A particularly strenuous vaginal childbirth, multiple births, and the effects of menopause can cause physical changes which can rob women (and their partners) of their sense of well-being and happiness.
“Absolutely the BEST!!! I recently received ThermiVa treatments here for stress incontinence, which I have suffered from for years. The results are AMAZING and have truly been life changing for me. It has given me back a sense of freedom and self-confidence. Chasity and Jodi performed the procedures and both are wonderful and made me feel very comfortable. All the staff here are professional, warm, and welcoming. The decor is beautiful, and the atmosphere is very relaxing. I highly recommend BE MediSpa and I highly recommend ThermiVa.”
YES OR NO?
• Do you feel “loose” vaginally since childbirth and/or menopause?
• Do you feel dry during intercourse?
• Do you have trouble reaching orgasm?
• Do you occasionally dribble or leak when you sneeze, cough or exercise?
• Have you ever “not quite made it” to the bathroom on time?
• Have your intimate relationships suffered due to these changes?
• Are you experiencing loss of self-confidence? Loss of interest in sex? Loss of desire?
• …you don’t have to trade motherhood for sexuality. You can be Mommy and Sexy at the same time.
• …you don’t have to trade the years in your life for the life in your years. You can be over 50 and sexy at the same time.
• …vaginal delivery and menopause should not cost you your sexual health and well-being. It’s not for sale.
• …you’re not the only woman thinking about it. We’re just not talking about it. So start talking to someone who can do something about it.
THERMIVA MAY BE THE ANSWER…
Excessive stretching of the vaginal muscles is a common occurrence after vaginal birth or due to aging. Damage can diminish sensation during sexual activity, reduce satisfaction and change the relationship between partners.
• No surgery
• No downtime
• No anesthesia
• Comfortable, in-office treatments
• Three 30 minute sessions, one month apart
• May resume sexual relations same day/night
• Noticeable improvement after 1st or 2nd session*
• Long lasting results*
Internal and External Areas of the Vagina
ThermiVa treatments use radiofrequency energy to gently heat tissue to rejuvenate collagen, without discomfort or downtime.
ThermiVa uses a special wand applicator which may be applied externally to labia and vulvar tissues to restore normal tissue tone and function. The specially designed handpiece may also deliver radiofrequency energy inside the vagina to revive atrophic tissue and other structures.
For more information on ThermiVa call (859) 266-5483 or visit our office locations at Chevy Chase & Lexington Green.