Injectable Anti-Aging Dermal Fillers in Lexington, KY
Erase Your Lines and Wrinkles Today with Be Medispa
Lines and wrinkles can make you look and feel older. At Be Medispa, we are proud to offer the latest in injectable fillers. Our treatments can help enhance your appearance and make you feel more confident. At our Lexington medical spa, we stay updated on the latest fillers and make sure that we use the right treatment for your specific concerns.
Fillers can be used for:
- Wrinkles and lines
- Saggy Cheeks
- Lip enhancement
- Forehead creases
- Smile lines
- Nasolabial folds
- Marionette lines
- Acne scars
- Volume loss in hands
- Diminished contours
- Undereye troughs
Our injectable fillers include:
Our doctor works with each patient to make sure that their needs are being met and concerns addressed. He carefully looks at your problem areas to determine what type of filler you need and exactly where it should be placed. Our attention to detail is what makes us the most trusted medical spa in Lexington and Central Kentucky.
- Belotero: Belotero is a prescription injection that is approved to temporarily smooth out and fill in moderate-to-severe nasolabial folds (the folds or wrinkles that go from the side of the nose to the corner of the mouth).
- Restylane: Restylane can be used to add volume and fullness to the skin to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as the lines from your nose to the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds). Restylane Lyft is used to add volume and definition to your cheeks. Restylane, Restylane-L and Restylane Silk may also be used for lip enhancement in patients over 21 years. Restylane Silk can be used to treat lip lines in patients over 21 years. Restylane Refyne is used to treat moderate wrinkles and folds from the nose to mouth, while Restylane Defyne is meant to plump and fill deep-set lines.
- Juvederm: Juvederm and Juvederm Voluma are fillers that are extremely effective in smoothing out lines and wrinkles. The active ingredient is hylauronic acid, a clear, plant-based substance developed by a Swedish physician a decade ago. Voluma is used for deep injection in the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss. Juvederm Volbella is a lip filler that can be used to both add volume in the lips and diminish fine lines around the mouth in a natural way.
- Radiesse: Radiesse is a dermal filler that is used for smoothing moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds in areas of the lower face. Radiesse is ideal for restoring lost volume.
- Sculptra Aesthetic: Sculptra works by building your collagen and plumping your skin everyday. Sculptra is made from poly-L-lactic acid and works at the cellular level by gradually stimulating your own tissues to produce collagen.
Are you ready to get rid of those lines and wrinkles? Call us today at (859) 266-5483 to schedule a free consultation or appointment or contact us here. We want you to be your best you!