MicroPeel Facial Lexington KY
The SkinCeuticals Micropeel is a three-step clinical procedure combining dermaplaning (physical exfoliation with a surgical blade), chemical exfoliation with a customized peel, and an anti-bacterial cryogenic therapy. Together, these three steps help:
- Improve skin texture and radiance
- Reduce acne blemishes and help prevent future breakouts
- Firm skin
- Diminish fine lines and wrinkles
- Lighten dark spots and even-out skin tone
- Revitalize sensitive skin
- Cleanse pores
MicroPeel is ideal for patients looking to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, laxity, dullness, and skin imperfections.
- Exfoliation: Dermaplaning is a gentle skin resurfacing procedure that uses a special surgical blade to remove the top layer of dead skin cells. Removing the old cells allows for skin cell renewal and readies the skin for the chemical peel. As an added bonus, dermaplaning also removes facial hair. After this first step, you end up with very smooth, glowing skin.
- Chemical Peels: There are several chemical peels solutions available, so your medical professional will determine which peel is the best for your skin or condition. Using a solution specifically identified as ideal for the patient, the peel formula resurfaces the skin by removing the outer epidermis and stimulating collagen production. This combination improves hyperpigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, texture, and skin imperfections.
- Cryogenic Therapy: In this clinical skin freezing procedure, a small ball of CO2 is drawn rapidly over the face. This immediately increases the rate of skin cell turnover and reduces inflammation. Youll immediately notice more even skin tone and smaller pore size. Overall, the result is a smoother skin texture and a radiant glow.
Though it’s three-steps, the SkinCeuticals Micropeel only takes about an hour or so to complete. There is no preparation beforehand and there’s no downtime after the procedure. Side effects are minimal, with some experiencing redness or flaking after the procedure.
We recommend four to six treatments for maximum results, particularly if you are treating acne prone skin or hyperpigmentation. After this, you can have a MicroPeel at regular intervals as part of your on-going skin care program.
At Be Medispa, we have highly trained medical professionals that want to help you improve the texture and appearance of your skin. Contact Be Medispa today at (859) 266-5483 to schedule a free skincare consultation or contact us online here.